New Horizons Club are thrilled to be hosting the second Launceston Gourmet Gold Ticket Draw, where you have the chance to win Launceston’s very best dining experiences! Infact this year we have a magnificent wine prize too…
Black Cow Bistro, Geronimo, Henry’s, Cataract on Paterson, Terrace Restaurant and the lovely new Clarendon Arms are all offering superb, all-inclusive meals for two valued at up to $290 each. Plus Steve’s Liquor is giving away a set of six premium Tasmanian Sparkling wines.
The draw works a little like a raffle, with tickets priced at $5 each… HOWEVER, every ticket purchased is also a $5 voucher redeemable at the fab Trevallyn Grocer when you spend $30 or more.
Plus this year we have a terrific bonus deal… if you buy a book of ten tickets (or sell a book of ten individual tickets), you’ll be rewarded with a $10 voucher to use at Cataract on Paterson.
All the T’s & C’s are here:
Trevallyn Grocer Voucher – Terms and Conditions
- Every Gourmet Gold Ticket purchased may be redeemed as a ‘$5 off voucher, with every $30 spent’ at the Trevallyn Grocer (1-3 Osbourne Avenue, Trevallyn, Launceston).
- Each ticket may be redeemed only once.
- There is no limit to the number of vouchers that may be redeemed in a single purchase (ie. 5 vouchers would equal a $25 discount on a total $150 purchase of eligible items).
- Vouchers may be used from 9th June, 2017 and EXPIRE on 30th November 2017
- Please Note: Vouchers are NOT REDEEMABLE on already discounted items, tobacco products, Aurora PAYG and Phone/Internet recharges, gift cards and gift vouchers.
Gourmet Gold Ticket Prizes – Terms and Conditions
- Winners must book their prize (dinner for two) at least SEVEN DAYS prior to the date intended to redeem.
- ‘matching wines’ is defined as a single serve of wine(of the prize venue’s discretion) to accompany each course of food.
- Prize may be redeemed strictly as a meal for two people and can’t be used in part, amongst a larger dining group.
- The prize will be issued in the form of a voucher: any extra food or beverages consumed that are not outlined in the prize details will be the financial responsibility of the prize winner.
- Prizes are valid for redemption for 6 months after the draw (until Feb 18th, 2018).
- Upon booking, venues have the right to decline certain dates due to private events bookings (which occupy the entire venue).
Gourmet Gold Ticket Draw Details
- Tickets are available to purchase for $5 each online or directly from New Horizons Club.
- The prize draw will be held on Saturday 1st September at 11am AEST at New Horizons Club office, 292-294 Invermay Rd, Mowbray, Launceston.
- Winners will be contacted and names published on this website and the New Horizons facebook page on August 19th.